At The Solvang Bakery, there’s nothing we like better than a celebration!
We are opening up our shop at 438 Alisal Road in Solvang to play host to birthday parties. Let us offload some of the stress (and all of the clean-up!) by providing a great location and entertaining activities for your celebration.
For children’s birthday parties, you can choose to decorate our delicious short dough cookies, or turn our cupcakes into mountains of tasty colorful treasure.
We can provide aprons in the color of your choice (and personalize them if you choose).
Of course, we’ll be happy to create a fanciful cake that’s perfectly in step with your party theme.
We have access to a variety of entertainment options – our face painter was a huge hit at this party!
We’re available every day of the week with a few holiday exceptions. Group size limits will be dependent on day selected and ages of the party goers.
Sound like fun? Please contact Melissa Redell at (805) 770-0089 or Melissa@solvangbakery.com to plan your special event!
Here’s a quick run-down of approximate costs:
- $30 per person – (40 person max capacity patio in Solvang, 75 maximum capacity Buellton)
- $100 patio space or indoor Creation Station Room fee for 2 hours – (Clean up by The Solvang Bakery included in cost)
- $50 per attendant (1 attendant required per 12 guests)
- (6) short-dough cookies – (many cookie shapes available–to be decided when booking party)
- all decorating supplies
- basic birthday cake and candles*
- cheese and pepperoni pizza (2) slices per person **
- milk, juice, or lemonade
- carrots and ranch dressing
* basic round or sheet cake included. Specialty fondant, custom shaped, or photo cakes are available for an additional fee.
** extended menu available on request for an additional fee.
Balloons, flowers and face-painting are available for an additional fee
- balloons: please ask for pricing when booking your party
- flowers: please ask for pricing when booking your party
- Face-Painting by Crystal Rocha. Call for contact info and pricing.